Do what you love!

Going to work, coming home, going to bed and repeating the same thing day by freaking day is not our dreamed life! Always looking at our calendars and phones to see what time it is, or what day it is. When did this become our lives? We all dream of being able to do something we love. Whether it be a
dancer, firefighter, designer, actor, lawyer or writer we all want to do something we enjoy. As for me I have always wanted to be a published author. I've been writing most of my life, well throughout school at least. Once I graduated everything changed. I had to get a job in order to pay the bills. I didn't make the best grades in school. I had problems focusing on the teachers. I was more focused on boys and friends. You focus on things you like. The classes I paid the most attention in were Art, Business law, Spanish, Psychology and English class, because these were the subjects that interested me the most. Not paying attention in school is definitely the biggest thing I regret in life. All that time I wasted focusing on pointless boys or stupid things me and my friends did. I'm not saying that those days weren't a blast they totally were. I just wish I had spent them doing something more productive.  



I was never the student who raised my hand. 


 After I stopped eating animal products my mind became much more clear. This made me wonder... if I had stopped eating animals and their secretions back when I was in school, would I have been able to focus better on my studies? Since going vegan I have learned a lot of things about the food we eat. One thing I learned about dairy is that dairy contains Casomorphins. What is casomorphin? Casomorphins are protein fragments, derived from the digestion of casein (the protein found in milk), you can compare it to morphine but in a lighter dose. This is why we are addicted to cheese. The mere thought of cheese makes me crave it. Although the cravings are dying down day by day. My taste buds are evolving. You cannot think clearly when you are addicted to a substance and it is taking over your life. 






 Once I cut these foods out of my diet the fog was lifted. I think more clearly, I'm able to focus on what I love, writing. Addiction consumes you. Not only do animal products cause addiction they also cause your body to become acidic and inflamed. Inflammation causes joint pain, back pain and any kind of pain imaginable. How does this happen? Protein is made up of a chain of amino acids. Animal protein is very acidic, the amount of animal protein we eat in this country is massive. This amount of acid is causing our bodies to become acidic. You need to cut the acidic foods out and consume more foods to alkaline this acidity. Eating more alkaline foods such as potatoes, leafy greens, fruits, rice, beans, pasta and many other plant based foods will heal the inflammation and cause your body to be more alkaline. If you cut these foods out I promise you will notice a difference in whatever pain or allergies you may have. Constipation will get a lot better as well. Humans were not meant to digest the amount of meat we eat, which is why we get so backed up. In fact the amount of meat we eat takes a week or even more to digest. The meat starts to rot before it is even fully digested, causing bloating and constipation. 




 
I have reason to believe that all of the pain animal products bring are the result of all of our other addictions. When you are in pain you want to stop or relieve the pain. Prescription pain killers are the #1 addictive prescription drug. Drugs do not stop pain. they only mask or suppress the symptoms, so you have to keep taking them over and over again with no healing results. This is why so many people become addicted. Wouldn't you rather go to the source of the problem? Think about all of the things you could be doing without the burden of being in constant pain, without constantly thinking about your addictions. When I cut out animal products my back pain was reduced drastically, my allergies that had been plaguing me for years vanished after several months and my overall health and happiness improved. You can do the things you love and break away from your addictions, just stop eating the foods that cause pain and addiction. Being in pain all the time is not normal.  







Comments

Popular Posts